Grip extracts the tracks from your audio CD into wav files, and then can compress them into "with losses formats" (vorbis -ogg- and mp3) or with loseless format (flac).
It is also a CD player, a very discrete one due to its window size, and naturally displays all CD player classic features.
It also gets titles for music from CDDB, and it will also fill your compressed files tags these titles.
It needs another software to help to extract the tracks and the default help is cdparanoia which is fully integrated with, but another program can be used, as cdda2wav for example.
For compression encoding, any encoder software can be used, since you know parameters to be sent to it.
It also fully uses multiprocessors, can handle with proxies, for CDDB query, and is fully integrated with DigitalDJ, a same author software, which is a jukebox based on SQL.
Here we have a complete and easy to use software to rip all your favorite audio CD!
Sur le Framablog
- Disque externe hfs en lecture seule
- Problème de couleur
- Changer la langue d'un clavier sous xubuntu
- LibreOfficePortable : décimales
- au sujet de mon netbook gdium
- framabag certificat SSL revoqué
- rendre vierge ma clé
- Soumettre une notice pour un logiciel dont on est l'auteur
- Blender - Projet Gooseberry
Juste une image
- The body
- Creative Commons BY