KPovModeler is a modeller, i.e. a graphic interface, allowing to create POV-Ray scenes without knowledge in POV-Ray script language.
The scene objects are represented in a tree structure and you can "see" your scene in "wire" mode  through 4 configurable windows.
Near all POV-Ray features are available from this objects tree, only advanced features, as macros, loop variables and some operators still cannot be in it.
This software is a pleasant interface giving gear on POV-Ray near full power with:
- POV-Ray code addition possibility in scenes,
- support for POV-Ray prototypes and references,
- modes for camera "projection",
- avaibility of POV-Ray textures and almost all objects.
KPovModeler is from most advanced POV-Ray modeller projects, as well in term of features than for documentation.
You will see that it is quickly fascinating to play with textured cubes.
 3D objects displaying fast mode, which are represented by a grid made up of from convergent facets edges. Facets are transparent and let see normally hidden edges.
Sur le Framablog
- Disque externe hfs en lecture seule
- Problème de couleur
- Changer la langue d'un clavier sous xubuntu
- LibreOfficePortable : décimales
- au sujet de mon netbook gdium
- framabag certificat SSL revoqué
- rendre vierge ma clé
- Soumettre une notice pour un logiciel dont on est l'auteur
- Blender - Projet Gooseberry
Juste une image
- Creative Commons BY